Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Big News For Marny Duncan-Cary!

Posted by Marny's webmaster

Marny was a big winner at the 16th Annual Saskatchewan Country Music Awards, held in Regina on March 19. At the show, hosted by Tom Jackson, she received
  • Rising Star of the Year
  • Composer of the Year for her debut single, "Because I Want To"
  • Album of the Year for her debut CD, "Reason for Bein' "
  • Female Vocalist of the Year
Marny is delighted and says, “I’m overwhelmed by the positive response I have received from my peers. Thank you so much! And believe me when I say, I’m just getting started.” For more about the awards, visit www.scma.sk.ca.

Next: There’s a new single on the horizon for Marny! Listen for it in May. To buy or listen to clips from the SCMA Album of the Year 2005, check out www.girlsinger.ca.

Hold your horses, Calgarians! Marny has rescheduled her Ranchman's debut for November.

Take care all, and I’d love to hear from you!