Friday, August 04, 2006

Hello there!

Posted by Marny's webmaster

Hope you're having a great summer. I sure am, but, dang it, it's going fast. July was great in Girl Singer Land. I had my whole entire family here for the first week in July. Tons of fun and nobody got hurt - bonus. I also had some fantastic gigs throughout July:
  • Canada Day in Wascana Park (Regina)
  • The Craven Country Jamboree (this was over-the-top fun)
  • The Taste of Regina (where my daughter, Mae, joined me for four songs and an encore - the future of Canadian Country Music is sound)
  • The Pump Roadhouse (always a great time and hey! they're nominated for CCMA Club of the Year)
...and now, I've been invited to open for Terri Clark at the Molson Grand Stand at the Buffalo Days Exhibition in Regina this coming Sunday, August 6 at 7:30 pm. If you're in the area, come on out and enjoy some great music.

On a side note, my book, "Linger", is now at the printers and I'm planning a fall release. It looks fantatstic!

Take care and I'd love to hear from you.
Marny